Would you like to become a licensed official?
Please review the US Equestrian Licensed Officials Policies and Procedures document for detailed licensing requirements.
How to complete an application online:
- Login to your My USEF account
- Select the Licensed Officials Dashboard tile
- Select the Licensed Officials Application tile
- Follow the steps outlined in the “Application Information”
- Pay the required fee and submit your application
Deadlines for submitting complete applications for review by the Licensed Officials Committee:
- August 2019 meeting - Deadline June 10, 2019
- January 2020 meeting - Deadline October 8, 2019
If you are working through the licensing process and need a form that is not currently listed on this page, please email [email protected].
Effective February 1, 2019, Apprentice Card applications are no longer required for any breed or discipline.
Effective April 1, 2018, licensed official applicants are no longer required to submit a list of references within their application, or have a minimum number of references sent back to US Equestrian.
Please note that for FEI licensing:
Applicants must complete the requirements for the respective license BEFORE submitting their application.
Exceptions: Some licenses follow a separate application procedure; see respective requirement documents.
If you are interested in a FEI license that is not listed the documents may be in the process of being updated to reflect the FEI’s changes to licensing requirements.
If you have any questions, please contact the Licensed Officials Department at [email protected].