Para leer esta página en español, haga clic aquí.
The Kentucky Department for Public Health is asking that people who have been in States where the incidence of COVID infection is high, quarantine themselves for 14 days upon arrival in Kentucky.
- Licensed Competitions COVID-19 Toolkit for Competition Organizers & Participants
- includes the USEF COVID-19 Action Plan for USEF-Licensed Competitions (updated 11/24/20)
- USEF Webinars On Demand: Planning for a Safe Return to Competition after COVID-19
- 2021 USEF COVID-19 Rule Modifications - Effective December 1, 2020
- 2020 USEF COVID-19 Rule Modifications - Effective through November 30, 2020 (updated 9/21/20)
- COVID-19 Emergency Response Plan - General Guidelines - (updated 8/18/20)
Suggestions for creating a COVID-19 Emergency Response Plan for your US Equestrian-Licensed Competition
- State of California Guidelines - Equestrian Event Resources During COVID-19
COVID-19 Updates from USEF
- CEO Update: Use of Face Masks/Coverings and Pandemic-Related Requirements (July 29, 2020)
- COVID-19 Resources for High Performance Sport
- State-by-State Tracker: Summary of COVID-19 Restrictions & Regulations (updated November 18, 2020)
- US Equestrian Approves Additional COVID-19-Related Rule Modifications for 2020 (June 5, 2020)
- US Equestrian Approves Pandemic-Related Rule Modifications for 2020 (May 21, 2020)
- US Equestrian Announces Modifications to Green Hunter Eligibility Rules (May 22, 2020)
- From President Murray Kessler: Returning to Competitions After COVID-19 (May 12, 2020)
- USEF Update on COVID-19: Suspension Extended Through May 31, 2020 (April 25, 2020)
- USEF Provides COVID-19 Facts and Resources as Pandemic Changes Equestrian Life (March 31, 2020)
- USEF Update on COVID-19: Suspension Extended (March 25, 2020)
- USEF Update on COVID-19: Presidential Modification and Resources (March 17, 2020)
- A Letter from the President and CEO Regarding the Impact of Coronavirus on USEF Licensed Competitions (March 13, 2020)
- USEF Letter to the Members Regarding the Coronavirus Outbreak (March 10, 2020)
COVID-19 Updates from USEF Recognized Affiliates:
- American Morgan Horse Association
- American Saddlebred Horse Association
- American Shetland Pony Club, Inc.
- Arabian Horse Association
- International Andalusian & Lusitano Horse Association
- International Friesian Show Horse Association
- Paso Fino Horse Association
- United States Dressage Federation
- United States Eventing Association
- United States Hunter Jumper Association
- Western Dressage Association of America
Managing your risk of exposure to the Coronavirus is essential to maintaining good health. At this time, it is appropriate to be cognizant of proper hygiene and incorporating common sense actions into your everyday activities in order to prevent the spread of this virus. Practices such as regularly washing your hands with soap and water or an alcohol based hand sanitizer; practicing good sneeze and cough hygiene; avoiding touching your mouth, nose and eyes with unwashed hands; avoiding close contact with people who are sick; and disinfecting and cleaning often touched objects and surfaces can help reduce your risk of exposure.
Please contact your local healthcare provider with any questions or personal concerns about Coronavirus Disease.
We will continue to monitor this issue and provide updates as needed.