Para leer esta página en español, haga clic aquí.
COVID-19 Updates from USEF:
- COVID-19 Resources for High Performance Sport
- USEF Letter to the Members Regarding the Coronavirus Outbreak
(March 10, 2020)
- A Letter from the President and CEO Regarding the Impact of Coronavirus on USEF Licensed Competitions
(March 13, 2020)
- USEF Update on COVID-19: Presidential Modification and Resources
(March 17, 2020)
- USEF Update on COVID-19: Suspension Extended
(March 25, 2020)
- USEF Provides COVID-19 Facts and Resources as Pandemic Changes Equestrian Life
(March 31, 2020)
- EMERGENCY RELIEF Health and Insurance Benefits:
$20 USEF Fan Memberships with Access to Health and Insurance Benefits (Promo Code RELIEF)
Guaranteed-Issue Benefits with Discounts up to 35% off Market Prices for USEF Members
COVID-19 Updates from USEF Recognized Affiliates:
- American Morgan Horse Association
- American Saddlebred Horse Association
- American Shetland Pony Club, Inc.
- Arabian Horse Association
- International Andalusian & Lusitano Horse Association
- Paso Fino Horse Association
- United States Dressage Federation
- United States Eventing Association
- United States Hunter Jumper Association
- Western Dressage Association of America
Managing your risk of exposure to the Coronavirus is essential to maintaining good health. At this time, it is appropriate to be cognizant of proper hygiene and incorporating common sense actions into your everyday activities in order to prevent the spread of this virus. Practices such as regularly washing your hands with soap and water or an alcohol based hand sanitizer; practicing good sneeze and cough hygiene; avoiding touching your mouth, nose and eyes with unwashed hands; avoiding close contact with people who are sick; and disinfecting and cleaning often touched objects and surfaces can help reduce your risk of exposure.
Please contact your local healthcare provider with any questions or personal concerns about Coronavirus Disease.
We will continue to monitor this issue and provide updates as needed.