Para leer esta página en español, haga clic aquí.
- Licensed Competitions COVID-19 Toolkit for Competition Organizers & Participants
- includes the USEF COVID-19 Action Plan for USEF-Licensed Competitions (updated 12/09/22)
- 2023 USEF COVID-19 Rule Modifications for Dressage - effective 12/01/2022
- USEF Webinars On Demand: Planning for a Safe Return to Competition after COVID-19
Archived COVID-19 Updates from USEF
- COVID-19 Action Plan Update: To Provide Increased Flexibility in a Rapidly Changing Environment (May 18, 2021)
- CDC Announcement and Updates to the COVID-19 Action Plan Regarding Fully Vaccinated Individuals (May 14, 2021)
- USEF Announces Competition Spectator Capacity (April 14, 2021)
- Update to USEF COVID-19 Action Plan Related to Quarantine Times Following Virus Exposure (December 8, 2020)
- CEO Update: Use of Face Masks/Coverings and Pandemic-Related Requirements (July 29, 2020)
- COVID-19 Resources for High Performance Sport
- State-by-State COVID-19 Resources - updated daily
- State-by-State Tracker: Summary of COVID-19 Restrictions & Regulations (updated March 31, 2021)
- CEO Update: Keeping Equestrian Competitions Viable During This Global Pandemic (August 6, 2020)
- US Equestrian Approves Additional COVID-19-Related Rule Modifications for 2020 (June 5, 2020)
- US Equestrian Approves Pandemic-Related Rule Modifications for 2020 (May 21, 2020)
- US Equestrian Announces Modifications to Green Hunter Eligibility Rules (May 22, 2020)
- From President Murray Kessler: Returning to Competitions After COVID-19 (May 12, 2020)
- USEF Update on COVID-19: Suspension Extended Through May 31, 2020 (April 25, 2020)
- USEF Provides COVID-19 Facts and Resources as Pandemic Changes Equestrian Life (March 31, 2020)
- USEF Update on COVID-19: Suspension Extended (March 25, 2020)
- USEF Update on COVID-19: Presidential Modification and Resources (March 17, 2020)
- A Letter from the President and CEO Regarding the Impact of Coronavirus on USEF Licensed Competitions (March 13, 2020)
- USEF Letter to the Members Regarding the Coronavirus Outbreak (March 10, 2020)
COVID-19 Updates from USEF Recognized Affiliates:
- American Morgan Horse Association
- American Saddlebred Horse Association
- American Shetland Pony Club, Inc.
- Arabian Horse Association
- International Andalusian & Lusitano Horse Association
- International Friesian Show Horse Association
- Paso Fino Horse Association
- United States Dressage Federation
- United States Eventing Association
- United States Hunter Jumper Association
- Western Dressage Association of America
Managing your risk of exposure to the Coronavirus is essential to maintaining good health. At this time, it is appropriate to be cognizant of proper hygiene and incorporating common sense actions into your everyday activities in order to prevent the spread of this virus. If you have done so already, please consider getting a COVID vaccination and stay up to date with boosters for which you are eligible. Practices such as regularly washing your hands with soap and water or an alcohol based hand sanitizer; practicing good sneeze and cough hygiene; avoiding touching your mouth, nose and eyes with unwashed hands; avoiding close contact with people who are sick; and disinfecting and cleaning often touched objects and surfaces can help reduce your risk of exposure.
Please contact your local healthcare provider with any questions or personal concerns about Coronavirus Disease.
We will continue to monitor this issue and provide updates as needed.