U.S. Athletes (U.S. citizens) wishing to compete in international competitions must receive permission from USEF. Please see the Additional Resources section below for information on competing abroad.
2024 Targeted U.S. Eventing Team Opportunities
|July 4-6, 2024
|October 10-13, 2024
2024 FEI International Competitions
|Definite Entry Date
|May 8-12, 2024
|June 13-16, 2024
|September 4-8, 2024
|October 24-27, 2024
Which application should I submit? In the online Athlete Dashboard, riders have access to two options: Online Applications and FEI Entry. It is important to complete the correct Application in order to able to compete.
- Online Applications: Required for selection to a Team. The Online Applications section allows athletes to apply for selection to a CCIO at which the U.S. will field a Team. This process is managed by USEF Eventing, and information about upcoming Team Events is available above. The USEF Eventing Department will complete FEI entries for selected athletes, so those only interested in Team selection should not also complete the FEI Entry.
- FEI Entry: Required to compete as an Individual. Atheletes must submit the FEI Entry in order to be entered into the FEI Entry System to compete as an individual at any FEI competition or CCIO, whether in the U.S. or abroad. The FEI Entry process in managed by US Equestrian Athlete Services.
**FEI WBFSH Eventing World Championship for Young Horses:
Applicants for the FEI WBFSH Eventing World Championship for Young Horses must meet the FEI qualification criteria outlined on the FEI website here. In the event of oversubscription, the Eventing Selection Committee will rank the applicants, in accordance with GR828.1. In the CH-M-YH-CCI3*-L, one spot provided to USEF will be reserved for the USEA Holekamp/Turner Grant recipient.
- Access the International FEI Competition Entry Portal
- FEI Eventing Nations Cup™ Calendar 2024
- Find approved FEI Schedules for all international competitions by searching the FEI database.
Athletes wishing to file a grievance challenging a denial or threatened denial to participate in competition, please see An Athlete's Guide to Filing a Grievance Regarding Opportunity to Participate and the Opportunity to Participate Complaint Form. For procedural guidance for filing a grievance, please contact Emily Pratt.