There will be opportunities for Youth Nations Cup participation at the following upcoming events. Please check back for application dates and deadlines:
Palm Beach Masters CSIOYJCh (Wellington, FL) | February 13-17, 2019
Young Riders, Junior & Children's Teams
Langley CSIOJCh (Langley, BC) | May 28- June 2, 2019
Junior & Children's Teams
- April 1: Early Application Deadline
- April 15: Late Application Deadline
Hagen CSIOY (GER) | June 12-16, 2019
Young Rider Team
- March 25: Early Application Deadline
- April 1: Late Application Deadline
The Hagen invitation is still pending and we are also working to identify an event to lead into CSIOY Hagen. It will be possible for athletes who meet the age criteria to be selected for the CSIO3* Lisbon and CSIOY Hagen. If there is enough interest, there is a possibility to send a Junior Team as well
CSIOY Teams consists of 4 U.S. Athletes between the ages of 16 to 21, who compete at 1.45m.
CSIOJ Teams consists of 4 U.S. Athletes between the FEI ages of 14 to 18, who compete at 1.40m.
CSIOCh Teams consists of 4 U.S. Athletes between the FEI ages of 12 to 14, who compete at 1.20m.
Young Rider: Athlete/horse combinations must have completed a 1.45 jumper class or higher with zero (0) faults within (6) months of the close of applications for each event.
Junior Rider: Athlete/horse combinations must have completed a 1.40m jumper class or higher with zero (0) faults within (6) months of the close of applications for each event.
Child Rider: Athlete/horse combinations must have completed a 1.20m jumper class or higher with four (4) faults or less within (6) months of the close of applications for each event.
Interested athletes should see the Jumping Updates page to sign up to receive announcements about upcoming events! It is also recommended that athletes review the Selection Procedures in the Additional Resources section below. The Procedures are subject to change for future events.
2018 CSIOJCh Results:
- CSIOCh Canada (Langley) | Chef d'Equipe DiAnn Langer | 1st Place
- Emma Callanan & Cocu (Renee Connors)
- Dylan Laiken & Callao (Dylan Laiken)
- Paker Cliff & Fanadwest Rebel (Parker Cliff)
- Alexa Leong & Hertogin Ter Drie Leien (Alexa Leong)
- CSIOJ Canada (Langley) | Chef d'Equipe DiAnn Langer | 1st Place
- Coco Fath & Huckleberry (Coco Fath & Hillside Farm LLC)
- Alyce Bittar & Lara Croft B (Georges Bittar)
- Hayden Zadel & Triskel de Kerliven (HHZ LLC)
- Mattie Hatcher & Cristiano (Mattie Hatcher)
Questions? Contact Lizzy Chesson, US Equestrian Managing Director of Jumping at [email protected]