Apply through your Athlete Dashboard.
CSIOJCh Langley - Langley, British Columbia, Canada | May 26-31, 2020 - CANCELLED
CSIO for Juniors and Children
Youth Nations Cup Finals | Opglabbeek, Belgium | September 23-27, 2020
How will the 5 Member Team be Selected?
- Up to the top three (3) U.S. Athletes/Horse combinations, provided they are on the podium (1st, 2nd, 3rd) in the Final Overall Standings of the Young Rider age category at NAYC.
- Two (2) athlete/horse combinations will be recommended to the Team by the Chef d'Equipe. Participation at NAYC is not a requirement for Discretionary Selection, however, performance at NAYC is strongly considered.
- If any of the top three (3) U.S. Athlete/Horse combinations are not on the podium, selection for this position will revert to Discretionary Selection.
CSIOY Teams consists of 4 U.S. Athletes between the ages of 16 to 21, who compete at 1.45m.
CSIOJ Teams consists of 4 U.S. Athletes between the FEI ages of 14 to 18, who compete at 1.40m.
CSIOCh Teams consists of 4 U.S. Athletes between the FEI ages of 12 to 14, who compete at 1.20m.
Young Rider: Athlete/horse combinations must have completed a 1.45m jumper class or higher with less than four (4) faults within six (6) months of the close of applications for each event.
Junior Rider: Athlete/horse combinations must have completed a 1.40m jumper class or higher with less than four (4) faults within six (6) months of the close of applications for each event.
Child Rider: Athlete/horse combinations must have completed a 1.20m jumper class or higher with four (4) faults or less within six (6) months of the close of applications for each event.
Interested athletes should see the Jumping Updates page to sign up to receive announcements about upcoming events! It is also recommended that athletes review the Selection Procedures in the Additional Resources section below. The Procedures are subject to change for future events.
2020 CSIOYJCh Results
- CSIY Palm Beach Masters | Chef d'Equipe Anne Kursinski | 1st Place
- Natalie Dean & Maestro Vica V/D Ark (Marigold Sporthorses LLC)
- Coco Fath & Exotik Sitte (Coco Fath)
- Isabella Russekoff & Balou's Fly High (Suave Pony LLC)
- Sophie Gochman & Carola BH (Gochman Sport Horse LLC)
- CSIY Palm Beach Masters | Chef d'Equipe Anne Kursinski | 2nd Place
- Alessandra Volpi & Taiwan Du Landey (Alessandra Volpi)
- Emma Catherine Reichow & Forever Alve (Emma Catherine Reichow)
- Alexandra Pielet & Helene VE (Co-Pielet LLC)
- Daisy Farish & Great White (Daisy Farish)
- CSIJ Palm Beach Masters | Chef d'Equipe DiAnn Langer | 1st Place
- Hallie Grimes & Leasure Z (Can We Keep It? LLC)
- Siena Vasan & Tokyo D'Ellipse (Palm Ponies LLC)
- Virginia Bonnie & Efodea (Nina Bonnie)
- Mimi Gochman & Street Hassle BH (Gochman Sport Horse LLC)
- CSIJ Palm Beach Masters | Chef d'Equipe DiAnn Langer | 2nd Place
- Maggie Kehring & Cole Haan (Kehring Family)
- Kathryn Hall & All In 9 (Kathryn Hall)
- Violet Lindemann Barnett & It's Real Love VD Smis Z (Sloan Lindemann Barnett)
- Madison Rauschenbach & Gillette B (Madison Rauschenbach)
- CSICh Palm Beach Masters | Chef d'Equipe DiAnn Langer | 1st Place
- Stephanie Garrett & Fani Puigroq (Postage Stamp Farm LLC)
- Sara Pezza & Dundalk (Elan Farm)
- Brooks Hull & Gorky (Audrey Robinson)
- Laurel Walker & Biaggi (Laurel Walker)
Congratulations to the 2019 U.S. Youth Nations Cup Final Team!
Questions? Contact Erin Keating, Director of Jumping Development Programs at [email protected].