World Cup Jumping Overview
The Longines FEI World Cup Jumping Series features qualifying competitions held around the world and a Final each Spring. In order to earn points in qualifying competitions, athletes must be registered to a World Cup League. The North American League is divided into two Sub-Leagues: Eastern and Western. U.S. based athletes must declare a Sub-League in which to earn points.
2020 World Cup Jumping Finals
Las Vegas, NV | April 16-19, 2020
2019-2020 North American League Schedule
Please review the 2019-2020 North American League Information memo in the Additional Resources below. Athletes must ensure that they are registered in their desired Sub-League prior to competing in their first World Cup competition of the season.
- CSI4*-W New York - North Salem, NY | September 11-15, 2019
- CSI3*-W Columbus - Johnstown, OH | October 2-6, 2019
- CSI4*-W Washington, DC | October 22-27, 2019
- CSI4*-W Lexington, KY | October 29-November 3, 2019
- CSI4*-W Toronto, ON (CAN) | November 5-9, 2019
- CSI4*-W Wellington, FL | January 29-February 2, 2020
- CSI3*-W Ocala, FL | March 3-8, 2020
- CSI4*-W Vancouver - Langley, BC (CAN) | August 20-25, 2019
- CSI3*-W Sacremento-Rancho Murieta, CA | October 2-5, 2019
- CSI3*-W Del Mar,CA | October 16-19, 2019
- CSI3*-W Thermal, CA | November 5-10, 2019
- CSI4*-W Las Vegas, NV | November 13-17, 2019
- CSI4*-W Guadalajara, (MEX) | January 22-26, 2020
- CSI4*-W Leon, (MEX) | February 5-9, 2020
Questions? Contact Lizzy Chesson, US Equestrian Managing Director of Jumping, at [email protected].