World Cup Jumping Overview
The Longines FEI World Cup Jumping Series features qualifying competitions held around the world and a Final each Spring. In order to earn points in qualifying competitions, athletes must be registered to a World Cup League.
2020 World Cup Jumping Finals - CANCELLED
Las Vegas, NV | April 16-19, 2020
2020-2021 North American League Schedule
- CSI4*-W Sacramento-Rancho Murieta, CA | September 30-October 4, 2020
- CSI4*-W Washington, DC | October 21-24, 2020
- CSI4*-W Lexington, KY | October 27-November 1, 2020
- CSI4*-W Toronto, ON (CAN) | November 10-14, 2020
- CSI4*-W Las Vegas, NV | November 18-22, 2020
- CSI4*-W Fort Worth, TX | December 16-20, 2020
- CSI4*-W Guadalajara, (MEX) | January 20-24, 2021
- CSI4*-W Wellington, FL | February 2-7, 2021
2021 World Cup Jumping Finals
Gothenburg (SWE) | March 31-April 5, 2021
Questions? Contact Lizzy Chesson, US Equestrian Managing Director of Jumping, at [email protected].