Lexington, Ky. – US Equestrian (USEF) is pleased to announce the dates for the tenth annual Robert Dover Horsemastership Clinic Week (RDHCW). Running January 2-5, 2020, in Wellington, Fla., at the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center, the RDHCW is designed to identify and develop the next generation of U.S. dressage team talent.
Participants will receive daily instruction on all facets of horsemanship from a variety of experts in their respective fields. Training sessions will feature intense, mounted sessions led by internationally acclaimed American athletes and trainers. The week will conclude with clinic participants riding their tests in front of judges and gaining feedback from coaches.
US Equestrian has invited the following athletes to participate in the RDHCW, including:
- The highest-placed U.S. individual medalists from the 2019 Adequan® FEI North American Youth Championships presented by Gotham North (NAYC) in both the Young Rider and Junior divisions
- The highest-placed U.S. freestyle medalists from the NAYC in both the Young Rider and Junior divisions
- Champion and Reserve Champion of the 2019 USEF Young Adult ‘Brentina Cup’ Dressage National Championship
- Champion and Reserve Champion from the 2019 USEF Young Rider Dressage National Championship
- Champion and Reserve Champion from the 2019 USEF Junior Dressage National Championship
- Champion from the 2019 USEF Pony Rider Dressage National Championship
- Champion from the 2019 USEF Children Dressage National Championship
- Champion and Reserve Champion from both the 2019 U.S. Dressage Medal Finals 14-18 division and 13 and under division
US Equestrian will consider up to four Wild Card athletes. Athletes interested in a wild card application should contact Kristen Brett, US Equestrian Director of Dressage Programs, at [email protected]. The deadline for application submission is October 10, 2019.
The USEF International High Performance Programs are generously supported by the USET Foundation, USOPC, and USEF sponsors and members