Professional Auction Services, Inc., returns as manager of the American Hunter Pony Classic, the industry's premier auction of hunter ponies, for the tenth year. The record setting auction will be held in conjunction with the USEF Pony Finals to be held this year at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, KY, August 10-13, with the auction taking place on August 9.
The 2005 sale features 100 ponies, including seven ponies that are qualified for the 2005 Pony Finals. Other feature ponies include:
• As Ever - 2005 Devon Horse Show Pony Breeding Grand Champion
• Huntfield’s Elegance - 2004 Winner at Devon and Upperville
• Snug As A Bug - 2004 Zone 6 Champion Small Pony Hunter
• Hot Shot Harlequin - Currently Leading Zone 6 USEF Small Pony Hunter
• Peterbuilt - USEF Zone 3 Champion Two_old; Qualified for 2005 Pony Finals
• Tantallon Spring Melody - 2002 Reserve Grand Champion Pony Breeding at Devon
• Chocolat Latte - Champion Green at Blue Rock 2005; Qualified for 2005 Pony Finals
• Abrakadabra - Champion Queen City Classic; Qualified for 2005 Pony Finals
• Woodwind - 2005 Winner at Upperville
Ponies will be available for inspection at the Kentucky Horse Park on Monday, August 8. A preview of sale entries will be held at 9:30 am Tuesday morning with the auction beginning at 1:00 p.m.
To order a sale catalog and view an online preview for the sale or for further information on Professional Auction Services, Inc., visit their website at www.professionalauction.com or call (800) 240-7900.