1. Why did USEF decide to partner with ClipMyHorse.TV?
USEF Network competing members, subscribers and fans will receive the same great benefits on USEF Network powered by ClipMyHorse.TV. The USEF Network partnership with ClipMyHorse.TV expands the reach for US Equestrian sport, allows USEF members to easily search content by rider, horse, or competition name, creates production and technology efficiencies, and provides USEF members with a reduced rate for ClipMyHorse.TV premium subscriptions.
2. How do I access USEF Network powered by ClipMyHorse.TV?
You can set up access here (https://www.usef.org/network).
For a detailed user guide, click the scenario below that best fits your needs:
For a video tutorial, click the scenario below that best fits your needs:
3. Can I login with my USEF Account?
No. ClipMyHorse.TV is a separate platform from usef.org so you will need to set-up access here (https://www.usef.org/network). The email that is associated with your USEF Account will be your login for the ClipMyHorse.TV platform and you will be prompted to set a unique password. These login credentials are unique to ClipMyHorse.TV and will not work on usef.org, nor will your current usef.org credentials work on ClipMyHorse.TV.
4. Can I use the same e-mail address as another USEF Network powered by ClipMyHorse.TV account holder?
No. The ClipMyHorse.TV platform requires each account holder to have a unique e-mail address.
5. What are the USEF Network competing member, subscriber, and fan benefits?
6. As a USEF competing member, subscriber, or fan, can I still watch USEF Network livestreams for free including full screen?
Yes. USEF competing members, subscribers, and fans can still watch USEF Network events for free while they stream live, including full screen.
7. Will I still be able to view the on-demand coverage if I am a subscriber or competing USEF competing member or subscriber?
USEF competing members and subscribers can still watch all USEF Network on-demand content for free. USEF fans can still upgrade for $25 per year to a USEF subscriber membership.
8. What are the benefits of ClipMyHorse.TV premium subscription?
As a ClipMyHorse.TV premium member, you have the following advantages and options:
Full Screen Mode for ClipMyHorse.TV content.
More than 2000 events.
Educational and entertainment equestrian videos.
App for iPhone / iPad and mobile Android devices.
Using the web version with iPhone, iPad or Android mobile devices.
Access to our archive with videos from more than 2000 events available.
Purchasing and downloading footage for private use.
9. What are my options to upgrade to ClipMyHorse.TV premium subscription?
A ClipMyHorse.TV Premium Subscription is $179.99/year for all access, including FEI TV, and advertising does not interrupt live competitions. Pre-roll is only 10 seconds. USEF competing members, subscribers, and fans receive a 10% discount with promo code USEFCMHTV.
The Premium PRO-Annual Subscription is $359.99/year, which includesall access, including FEI TV, 100% ad-free.
10. Is all the previous USEF Network on demand content available on the USEF Network powered by ClipMyHorse.TV platform?
Archived content from past USEF Network events is available from 2020-2022 at launch and USEF Learning Center content from 2017-2022. Additional select events will be added prior to 2020 over time.
11. Is “rider, horse search” available on all available on-demand content?
“Rider, horse search” functionality to watch clipped rides is available on many but not all past USEF Network events. All USEF Network events post launch, January 4, 2023, will be searchable by rider and/or horse for clipped ride viewing.
12. Will my ClipMyHorse.TV login be affected if I update my contact email for USEF?
No. Once access is created for the USEF Network powered by ClipMyHorse.TV, your login credentials and their management are separated. If you need to update your email, you can do so through your MyUSEF account dashboard, and it will not affect your login for ClipMyHorse.TV. If you need to update your password for ClipMyHorse.TV, you can do so through the account management on the ClipMyHorse.TV website. Your ClipMyHorse.TV login email cannot be changed at this time.
13. Can USEF fans and members under the age of 12 years access the USEF Network powered by ClipMyHorse.TV?
Yes. Minors (age 12 and under) will be allowed access only with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
For a detailed user guide, click the scenario below that best fits your needs: (add forms & pubs links)
14. How do I login to the USEF Network powered by ClipMyHorse.tv after I have created my account?
The device you use determines how you log in. Please see the user guide below for how to login on a desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
15. Common general questions?
16. Common technical information and issues?
17. Contact support for ClipMyHorse.TV