Safe Sport Toolkit
Materials available for use by competition managers, to spread awareness of available Safe Sport resources and Safe Sport training requirements.
View the SafeSport Toolkit
We want to make it easy for you to use our brand in the right way - explore this quick guide to our basic design elements to see how to do it.
USEF National Championship and Event Naming Guidelines
This quick guide provides details on how Championships and Events are named and provides guidelines for use.
Looking to download the full color US Equestrian logo? Artwork files for print (.EPS), broadcast and web (.SVG and .PNG) can be downloaded from here. For proper usage, refer to the Logo section in our Brand Guidelines. Please use the US Equestrian logo in your prize lists (labeled commerical use on page seven in the brand guidelines).
- US Equestrian Logo Kit (Web/Broadcast Only)
- US Equestrian Logo Kit (Print Only)
- Additional versions of the US Equestrian logo for sponsors are available. Please contact Layson Griffin for more information.
Discover the Joy Campaign
Links to promotional print ads in various versions can be found at the bottom of the page.
Promotion video ad can be found here:
- 8’x3’ banner
- US Equestrian public service announcements
- Competition Media Kit
- Health Insurance Benefits Mini Poster
- For information on how to live-stream your competition on USEF Network, please contact Genna Fogelberg.