Press Release 8/21/2021: US Equestrian Announces CCI4*-L Competitions for 2023-2027 U.S. Eventing Calendar
The US Equestrian Board of Directors approved the new U.S. Eventing Calendar Process on April 19, 2021. A bid process to host the CCI4*-L, CCI4*-S, CCI3*-L and Advanced levels for the 2023-2027 competition cycle is now open.
2023-2027 Bid Process
CCI4*-L, CCI4*-S, CCI3*-L, Advanced levels
- Bid Application Deadlines:
- Third Round Bid Process Opens: August 27, 2021
- Third Round Bid Process Closes: September 3, 2021
- Dates Open For Third Round of Bidding
- All completed bid packets must include:
- Completed Bid Application (Applications are only considered complete if each box is filled on each page.)
- Application for License Agreement - Eventing Calendar Bid
- Map of the venue with diagram of the layout of the proposed Event
- Revenue and expense budget outline for the Event, including known sponsorship
- Optional: Letters of support or additional documentation for consideration
- Important Notes for Organizers/Licensees:
- Please fill out a separate application for each Event and each date for which you are submitting a bid.
- Please include as much detail as possible when completing the Bid Application. List answers on a separate document if more space is required and note the corresponding number of the response.
- Additional information and/or clarifications may be requested from Organizers.
- Refer to the FAQ for the 2023-2027 U.S. Eventing Calendar Bid Process.
- Questions regarding completing or submitting your bid packet? Contact Amber Braun at [email protected] or [email protected]g.
- Questions about your current competition license? Contact Katlynn Sacco at [email protected].
- Questions about the new U.S. Eventing Calendar Process? Contact Jenni Autry at [email protected].