The US Equestrian Board of Directors approved the new U.S. Eventing Calendar Process on April 19, 2021. A bid process to host the CCI4*-L, CCI4*-S, CCI3*-L and Advanced levels for the 2023-2027 competition cycle is now open.
2023-2027 Bid Process
CCI4*-L, CCI4*-S, CCI3*-L, Advanced levels
- Bid Application Deadlines:
- Bid Process Opens: April 20, 2021
- Bid Process Closes: June 4, 2021
- Second Bid Process Opens: June 14, 2021
- Second Bid Process Closes: June 30, 2021
- Dates Open For Second Round of Bidding (Note: It is expected that Organizers will bid for the same week for their Event(s) for the full 2023-2027 cycle based on the dates open for bidding as identified on the 2023-2027 U.S. Calendar.)
- Dates Open From First Round of Bidding (Note: It is expected that Organizers will bid for the same week for their Event(s) for the full 2023-2027 cycle based on the dates open for bidding as identified on the 2023-2027 U.S. Calendar.)
- All completed bid packets must include:
- Completed Bid Application (Applications are only considered complete if each box is filled on each page.)
- Application for License Agreement - Eventing Calendar Bid (UPDATED FORM!)
- Map of the venue with diagram of the layout of the proposed Event
- Revenue and expense budget outline for the Event, including known sponsorship
- Optional: Letters of support or additional documentation for consideration
- Important Notes for Organizers/Licensees:
- Please fill out a separate application for each Event and each date for which you are submitting a bid.
- Please include as much detail as possible when completing the Bid Application. List answers on a separate document if more space is required and note the corresponding number of the response.
- Additional information and/or clarifications may be requested from Organizers.
- Please refer to the FAQ for the 2023-2027 U.S. Eventing Calendar Bid Process for more information.
- Refer to the FAQ for the 2023-2027 U.S. Eventing Calendar Bid Process.
- Questions regarding completing or submitting your bid packet? Contact Christina Vaughn at [email protected] or [email protected]g.
- Questions about your current competition license? Contact Katlynn Sacco at [email protected].
- Questions about the new U.S. Eventing Calendar Process? Contact Jenni Autry at [email protected].