Objective: Athlete-focused talent identification, development and talent confirmation program.
Target: Aim to provide fundamental skills necessary for future team athletes and athletes focused on reaching Elite status.
- Annual selection with a retention review each year.
- Maximum of four years in the program; expectation athletes progress to the Development program by age 25 or within four years.
Criteria for Eventing 25 selection
- An MER at a CCI3*-L or talent spotted by the Performance Advisory Team
- Additional results at the CCI3*-L level.
- Application review evaluating potential talent, work ethic and commitment to the program.
- Mounted evaluation and interview at in-person assessment session.
Questions? Contact Christina Vaughn at [email protected].