The USEF National Championships have always been available for the Advanced division, but starting in 2018 both Intermediate and Preliminary USEF Members can participate in the National Championships as well!
The 2018 USEF National Championships will be hosted at the following Events:
- Advanced Single Horse: Southern Pines CAI 2* in Raeford, NC on April 12-15, 2018
- Advanced Four-in-hand Horse Live Oak International CAI 2* in Ocala, FL on March 15-18, 2018
- ALL Intermediate Classes: Single pony, Pair pony, Pony Fours, Single Horse, Pair Horse, Horse Fours: Live Oak International in Ocala, FL on March 15-18, 2018
- Advanced Pair Horse: Hermitage Classic CAI 2* in Goshen, KY on August 2-5, 2018
- ALL Preliminary Classes: Single pony, Pair pony, Pony Fours, Single Horse, Pair Horse, Horse Fours: **Garden State CDE in Allentown, NJ on October 12-14, 2018
- Advanced Pony: Single pony, Pair pony, Pony Fours: Katydid CAI 2* in Windsor, SC on Nov. 1-4, 2018
*minor correction to earlier publications: DC 945.1.1 states National Championships can have up to a maximum of 8 obstacles in Marathon Section B; it is not a required number. Historically, the Events used 7 obstacles for Advanced.
**Preliminary Championships have been MOVED - as of December 2017.