Existing USEF Alliance Partners
To renew membership as a USEF Alliance Partner, please complete the Online Renewal Form available through your organization's USEF Member profile or complete the Membership Application available below in its entirety and return to the USEF with the annual dues of $300.
New USEF Alliance Partner Memberships
To initially apply for USEF Alliance Partner membership status, please fill out the Membership Application available below in its entirety and return it to the USEF with dues of $300.
If you have any questions, please contact Leslie Mangan by email (click here) or phone (859) 225-6979.
Please note, there are new membership requirments for 2020.
Clink on the link below to view USEF Alliance Partner Obligations effective December 1, 2019
Our Alliance Partners
USEF Education Partners
A subset of USEF Alliance Partners, Education Partners are those non-profit organizations whose mission is to provide opportunities for participation in equestrian sport to individuals attending scholastic and collegiate institutions and that offer a competitive program that includes a final championship event which incorporates either team or individual participation and recognition, or both. The Education Partner Program was initiated to accomplish two goals focused on broadening participation and education at the collegiate and scholastic levels of equestrian sport. The first is to introduce young equestrians, their parents, and coaches to US Equestrian, and the second is to maintain a connection with collegiate equestrians as they further their education and careers within the equestrian industry.
- American National Riding Commission (ANRC)
- Intercollegiate Dressage Association (IDA)
- Interscholastic Equestrian Association (IEA)
- National Collegiate Equestrian Association (NCEA)
National Member Organizations
- American Warmblood Registry
- Arabian Sport Horse Alliance, Inc.
- Horse Archery USA
- Irish Draught Horse Society of North America
- Marshall & Sterling League
- United Professional Horsemen's Association
- United States Lipizzan Federation
- United States Pre Association
- United States Sport Horse Breeders Association
- United States Tent Pegging Federation, Inc.
Local Affiliated Organizations
- California Dressage Society
- Equestrians Institute
- Green Mountain Horse Association
- Kentucky Hunter Jumper Association
- Maine Horse Association
- Maryland Horse Shows Association
- Montana Hunter Jumper Association
- NorCal Hunter Jumper Association
- Pacific Coast Horse Shows Association
- Saddleseat & Western School League of Greater Los Angeles
- San Fernando Hunter Jumper Association
- Texas Hunter & Jumper Association
2020 Alliance Partners Approved to Collect Mandatory Participation Fees