Existing USEF Alliance Partners
To renew membership as a USEF Alliance Partner, please complete the Online Renewal Form available through your organization's USEF Member profile or complete the Membership Application available below in its entirety and return to the USEF with the annual dues of $300.
New USEF Alliance Partner Memberships
To initially apply for USEF Alliance Partner membership status, please fill out the Membership Application available below in its entirety and return it to the USEF with dues of $300.
If you have any questions, please contact Leslie Mangan by email (click here)
Clink on the link below to view USEF Alliance Partner Obligations that became effective December 1, 2019
Our Alliance Partners
USEF Education Partners
A subset of USEF Alliance Partners, Education Partners are those non-profit organizations whose mission is to provide opportunities for participation in equestrian sport to individuals attending scholastic and collegiate institutions and that offer a competitive program that includes a final championship event which incorporates either team or individual participation and recognition, or both. The Education Partner Program was initiated to accomplish two goals focused on broadening participation and education at the collegiate and scholastic levels of equestrian sport. The first is to introduce young equestrians, their parents, and coaches to US Equestrian, and the second is to maintain a connection with collegiate equestrians as they further their education and careers within the equestrian industry.
- American National Riding Commission (ANRC)
- Intercollegiate Dressage Association (IDA)
- Intercollegiate Horse Shows Association (IHSA)
- Interscholastic Equestrian Association (IEA)
- National Collegiate Equestrian Association (NCEA)
- USEA Intercollegiate Eventing Program
- American Warmblood Registry
- Arizona Hunter Jumper Association
- California Dressage Society
- Kentucky Hunter Jumper Association
- Marshall & Sterling Insurance League
- Montana Hunter Jumper Association
- NorCal Hunter Jumper Assoication
- Pacific Coast Horse Shows Association
- Southern California Horse Show Association
- Take 2 Second Career Thoroughbred Program, Inc.
- Southwest Virginia Hunter/Jumper
- Texas Hunter & Jumper Association
- United Professional Horsemen's Association
- United States Lipizzan Federation
- United States Sport Horse Breeders Association
2021 Alliance Partners Approved to Collect Mandatory Participation Fees