Lexington, Ky. – US Equestrian is pleased to announce the four athlete-and-horse combinations selected to represent the Adequan® U.S. Para Dressage Team at the Wellington CPEDI3*. The CPEDI3* will take place January 26, 28, and 29, 2023, at the Adequan® Global Dressage Festival Week 3.
The following combinations are listed in alphabetical order:
- Beatrice de Lavalette (Loxahatchee, Fla.) and Sixth Sense, a 2010 Oldenburg gelding owned by Elizabeth & Nicolas de Lavalette
- Rebecca Hart (Loxahatchee, Fla.) and El Corona Texel, a 2009 Dutch Warmblood gelding owned by Rowan O’Riley
- Kate Shoemaker (Wellington, Fla.) and Solitaer 40, a 2007 Hanoverian gelding owned by Kate, Craig, and Deena Shoemaker
- Roxanne Trunnell (Royal Palm Beach, Fla.) and Fortunato H2O, a 2016 Oldenburg stallion owned by Lehua Custer
All four athletes were on the Adequan® U.S. Para Dressage Team that won team bronze at the Orifarm Healthcare FEI World Para Dressage Championships in Herning, Denmark, in August 2022. This will be their first outing as a team since that event.
Competition in the CPEDI3* will take place as follows:
- Thursday, January 26, 4:09-5:44 p.m. ET
- Saturday, January 28, 3:15-4:30 p.m. ET
- Sunday, January 29, 9:40-11:10 a.m. ET
Click here for the full schedule.
Watch the Wellington CPEDI3* at the Adequan® Global Dressage Festival Week 3 live on USEF Network powered by ClipMyHorse.TV.
Keep up with US Equestrian
Stay up to date on U.S. Dressage Teams by following USA Para Dressage on Facebook and Instagram and US Equestrian on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter. Use #USAParaDressage.
The USEF International High Performance Programs and the USEF High Performance Pathway Programs are generously supported by the USET Foundation, the philanthropic partner to USEF. High Performance Program support is also provided by the USOPC and USEF sponsors and members.