Lexington, Ky. – US Equestrian is pleased to announce the Land Rover U.S. Eventing Squad for the CHIO Aachen CCIO4*-S at CHIO Aachen World Equestrian Festival in Aachen, Germany, from June 30 – July 1, 2023. The squad will be led by Chef d’Equipe Robert Costello. From the squad, the four-combination Land Rover U.S. Eventing Team and individual combination will be announced closer to the event.
The following combinations have been selected to represent the Land Rover U.S. Eventing Squad and are listed in alphabetical order:
- Will Coleman (Gordonsville, Va.) and Off The Record, a 2009 Irish Sport Horse gelding owned by the Off the Record Syndicate
- Chin Tonic HS, a 2012 Holsteiner gelding owned by Hyperion Stud, LLC, will be Coleman’s direct reserve horse.
- Phillip Dutton (West Grove, Pa.) and Z, 2008 Zangersheide gelding owned by Thomas A. Tierney, Suzanne Lacy, Caroline Moran, Ann Jones, Evie Dutton, Patricia Vos, and David Vos
- Ariel Grald (Southern Pines, N.C.) and Leamore Master Plan, a 2009 Irish Sport Horse gelding owned by Annie Eldridge
- Liz Halliday-Sharp (Lexington, Ky.) and Miks Master C, 2012 Swedish Warmblood gelding owned by Ocala Horse Properties, LLC and Deborah Palmer
- Tamie Smith (Murrieta, Calif.) and Mai Baum, a 2006 German Sporthorse gelding owned by Alexandra Ahearn, Ellen Ahearn, and Eric Markell
Competition will begin on Friday, June 30, with the dressage and jumping phases, followed by the cross-country phase on Saturday, July 1.
Event website | Schedule | Entries and results
Follow US Equestrian
Stay up to date on the Land Rover U.S. Eventing Team by following USA Eventing on Facebook and Instagram. Follow US Equestrian on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter. Use #USAEventing.
The USEF International High Performance Programs and the USEF High Performance Pathway Programs are generously supported by the USET Foundation, the philanthropic partner to USEF. High Performance Program support is also provided by the USOPC and USEF sponsors and members.