Lexington, Ky. – US Equestrian is pleased to announce the athletes who will represent the U.S. Vaulting Team in Individual, Pas de Deux, and Squad competition at the Mustang Corp. FEI World Vaulting Championship in Herning, Denmark, August 6-10, 2022. The team will be led by Chef d’Equipe Jennifer Arntsen and Team Leader Michelle McQueen.
The following athletes have been selected to the U.S. Vaulting Team and are listed in alphabetical order:
- Tessa Divita (Portola Valley, Calif.)
- Kimberly Palmer (Half Moon Bay, Calif.)
- Emily Rose (Santa Cruz, Calif.)
Pas de Deux
Oak Hills Squad:
- Calle Davis (Spanish Fork, Utah)
- Miriam Griffiths (Elk Ridge, Utah)
- Todd Griffiths (Elk Ridge, Utah)
- Paula Hampshire (Kaysville, Utah)
- Jaynee Meyer (Salem, Utah)
- Alyssa Stoddard (Eagle Mountain, Utah)
- Squad: Gracie Griffiths (Elk Ridge, Utah)
- Individual Female and Squad: Dusti Hausman (Waxhaw, N.C.) Individual Female and Squad:
Individual vaulters compete in three rounds: compulsory, technical, and freestyle. Pas de deux and squads compete in two rounds each. Competition in the Mustang Corp. FEI World Vaulting Championships will begin on Saturday, August 6 at 8:30 a.m. local time (2:30 a.m. EDT). Individual and squad medals will be awarded on Monday, August 8, following the freestyles, and the pas de deux and overall team medals will be awarded on Wednesday, August 10. Visit herning2022.com/en/program for the full schedule.
The USEF International High Performances Programs and the USEF High Performance Pathway Programs are generously supported by the USET Foundation, the philanthropic partner to USEF. High Performance Program support is also provided by the USOPC and USEF sponsors and members.