This page serves as a resource center for competition management of USEF/NAYC Dressage Qualifying Competitions and U.S. FEI Dressage Competitions.
Recent Updates & Reminders
- Licensed Competition COVID-19 Toolkit
- 2021 Qualifying Calendar: The 2021 Dressage Qualifying calendar is available through the USEF Competition Search. A PDF calendar will not be available for events 01/01/2021 - 12/31/2021.
- 2020 FEI World Breeding Championships: Due to the postponement of the 2020 FEI World Breeding Championships, USEF is seeking competitions to host qualifying opportunities. Please see the full memo below.
- 2020 Qualifying Competition Calendar: The 2020 NAYC/USEF Dressage Qualifying Calendar is posted and subject to changes. If your competition has been affected by COVID-19 and you wish to cancel or postpone please email Laura Roberts ([email protected])
- Results: All qualifying competition results must be submitted to Ryegate Show Services, Inc. ([email protected]) in .dat format to allow for the USEF ranking lists to be updated correctly. Please refer to the "Dressage Qualifying Result Reporting" document below for the proper section codes to use when reporting your scores to USEF and Ryegate.
- Safe Sport: As of December 1, 2018 Competition Managers will be required to complete the USEF Competition Manager Training which includes a background check and Safe Sport Training, prior to the start of their competitions.
- Questions? Contact Laura Roberts, Director, Dressage Performance & Event Support