This page serves as a resource center for competition management of USEF/NAYC Dressage Qualifying Competitions and U.S. FEI Dressage Competitions.
Recent Updates & Reminders
- 2020 Qualifying Competition Calendar: The 2020 NAYC/USEF Dressage Qualifying Calendar has been posted as of October 3, 2019. Please review the below 2020 Qualifying Competition Calendar Notice to Managers below (posted 10/03/19 and updated 11/21/19).
- CDI Organizers Meeting: We will host a CDI Organizers meeting during USDF Convention in Savannah, GA. The meeting is scheduled for Friday, December 6th at 5:30pm eastern.
- Safe Sport: As of December 1, 2018 Competition Managers will be required to complete the USEF Competition Manager Training which includes a background check and Safe Sport Training, prior to the start of their competitions.
- Results: All qualifying competition results must be submitted to Ryegate Show Services, Inc. ([email protected]) in .dat format to allow for the USEF ranking lists to be updated correctly.
- Rule Changes: FEI Rule changes will go into effect January 1, 2019. The latest USEF rules changes can about found online here.
Questions? Contact Laura Roberts, Director, Dressage Performance & Event Support