This page serves as a resource center for competition management of USEF/NAYC Dressage Qualifying Competitions and U.S. FEI Dressage Competitions.
Recent Updates & Reminders
- 2022 USEF/NAYC Dressage Qualifying Competition Applications: The 2022 NAYC/USEF Dressage Qualifying Calendar Application is available on the competition dashboard. Applications are due June 1, 2021 with late applications accepted until June 15, 2021.
- Secretary/Manager Search: The USEF Secretary & Manager search can be utilized to verify Level 3 and above Dressage Secretaries & Managers. Instructions to use the search and to apply for Level 3 or above status can be found here.
- Results: All qualifying competition results must be submitted to Ryegate Show Services, Inc. ([email protected]) in .dat format to allow for the USEF ranking lists to be updated correctly. Please refer to the "Dressage Qualifying Result Reporting" document below for the proper section codes to use when reporting your scores to USEF and Ryegate.
- Licensed Competition COVID-19 Toolkit
- Questions? Contact Laura Roberts, Director, Dressage Performance & Event Support