US Equestrian (USEF) is grateful for, and reliant on, facilities that are developed and maintained to the necessary high standards required for the training of U.S. teams and athletes that will represent the U.S. on the international stage.
The USEF Elite Training Center Designation Program allows venue owners to submit an application for their venue to be classified as an Elite Training Center. Venues that apply must have hosted at least one USEF-sanctioned team, developing rider, or horse training session within the last year, in one of the nine disciplines for which USEF runs programs. Venues will need to meet certain criteria in terms of facilities offered and the quality of those facilities in order to be granted Elite Training Center status.
Chosen venues are showcased as facilities instrumental in providing USEF high-performance training sessions.
The following facilities are designated USEF Elite Training Centers:
- Pineland Farms owned by October Corporation, New Gloucester, Maine
- Hillcroft Farm owned by Misdee and James Miller, Paris, Kentucky
- Havensafe Farm South owned by Betsy Juliano, Wellington, Florida
- Epona Farms owned by Michael Fowler, Thousand Oaks, California
- Morningside Training Farm owned by Connor Husain, The Plains, Virginia
- Riveredge owned by John and Leslie Malone, Chesapeake City, Maryland
- Cascade Stables owned by Barbe Smith, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Global Dressage Festival Show Grounds owned by Wellington Equestrian Partners, Wellington, Florida
- Shannondale Farm owned by David and Julie Shannon, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Stone Hall Farm, The Plains, Virginia, and Meredyth South Farm, Ocala, Florida, owned by Jacqueline Mars
- The Grand Oaks Resort and Museum owned by B. Thomas Golisano, Lady Lake, Florida
- USET Foundation, Hamilton Farm, Gladstone, New Jersey
- Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington, Kentucky
- Live Oak Plantation owned by Charlotte Weber, Ocala, Florida
- Hermitage Farm owned by Laura Lee Brown and Steve Wilson
- Stable View, LLC owned by Barry and Cyndi Olliff, Aiken, South Carolina
For a full list of application requirements please see the document below. To submit a request, please email Steven Morrissey, Director of High Performance Programs, at [email protected].