US Equestrian (USEF) is grateful for, and reliant on, facilities that are developed and maintained to the necessary high standards required for the training of U.S. teams and athletes that will represent the U.S. on the international stage.
The USEF Elite Training Center Designation Program allows venue owners to submit an application for their venue to be classified as an Elite Training Center. Venues that apply must have hosted at least one USEF-sanctioned team, developing rider, or horse training session within the last year, in one of the nine disciplines for which USEF runs programs. Venues will need to meet certain criteria in terms of facilities offered and the quality of those facilities in order to be granted Elite Training Center status.
Chosen venues are showcased as facilities instrumental in providing USEF high-performance training sessions.
The following facilities are designated USEF Elite Training Centers:
- Cascade Stables owned by Barbe Smith, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Epona Farms owned by Michael Fowler, Thousand Oaks, California
- Global Dressage Festival Show Grounds owned by Wellington Equestrian Partners, Wellington, Florida
- The Grand Oaks Resort and Museum owned by B. Thomas Golisano, Lady Lake, Florida
- Havensafe Farm North owned by Betsy Juliano, Middlefield, Ohio
- Havensafe Farm South owned by Betsy Juliano, Wellington, Florida
- Hermitage Farm owned by Laura Lee Brown and Steve Wilson, Goshen, Kentucky
- Hillcroft Farm owned by Misdee and James Miller, Paris, Kentucky
- The Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington, Kentucky
- Live Oak Plantation owned by Charlotte Weber, Ocala, Florida
- Meredyth South Farm owned by Jacqueline Mars, Ocala, Florida
- Morningside Training Farm owned by Connor Husain, The Plains, Virginia
- North Texas Equestrian Center owned by Kai Handt, Wylie, Texas
- Pineland Farms owned by October Corporation, New Gloucester, Maine
- Riveredge owned by John and Leslie Malone, Chesapeake City, Maryland
- Shannondale Farm owned by David and Julie Shannon, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Stable View, LLC owned by Barry and Cyndi Olliff, Aiken, South Carolina
- Stone Hall Farm owned by Jacqueline Mars, The Plains, Virginia
- The USET Foundation at Hamilton Farm, Gladstone, New Jersey
For a full list of application requirements please see the document below. To submit a request, please email Steven Morrissey, Director of High Performance Programs, at [email protected].