Lexington, Ky. - US Equestrian is pleased to announce the athletes who will represent the U.S. Vaulting Team in Junior Individual, Pas de Deux, and Squad competition and Young Vaulter Individual competition at the 2023 FEI Vaulting World Championship for Young Vaulters and Juniors in Flyinge, Sweden, July 25-30. The team will be led by Chef d’Equipe Emma Seely, Assistant Chef d’Equipe Kimberly Wellmann, and Team Leader Michelle McQueen.
The following athletes have been selected to the U.S. Vaulting Team and are listed in alphabetical order:
Junior Individual Female
- Kylynn Ghafouri (Murrieta, Calif.)
- Hannah Wildermuth (Pottsville, Pa.)
- Emi Yang (Los Altos Hills, Calif.)
- Reserve: Genevieve Downen (Longbranch, Wash.)
Junior Pas de Deux
- Persephone Brown (Brighton, Colo.) and Danica Rinard (Fort Lupton, Colo.)
- Aria Deshpande (San Francisco, Calif.) and Hanna Parker (Redwood City, Calif.)
- Reserve: Harriet Bartell (Monroe, Ga.) and Hannah Wildermuth (Pottsville, Pa.)
- Gracie Griffiths (Elk Ridge, Utah)
- Miriam Griffiths (Elk Ridge, Utah)
- Jacey Muir (Payson, Utah)
- Paityn Phillips (Lehi, Utah)
- Mikell Stoddard (Eagle Mountain, Utah)
- Amber Terry (Spanish Fork, Utah)
- Abby Wilson (Spanish Fork, Utah)
- Emma Wilson (Payson, Utah)
Young Vaulter Individual Female
- Melanie Ford (Fort Collins, Colo.)
- Emma Milito (Brighton, Colo.)
- Caroline Morse (Los Gatos, Calif.)
- Reserve: Lillian Kuhl (Denver, Colo.)
Competition at the FEI Vaulting World Championship for Young Vaulters and Juniors will begin Tuesday, July 25, with Junior Individual Compulsory Tests and will conclude Sunday, July 30, with Junior Pas de Deux Final Free Tests.
Tune in live on ClipMyHorse.TV/FEI.TV with a ClipMyHorse.TV Premium Membership. USEF Subscribers, Competing Members, and Fans receive a 10% discount on ClipMyHorse.TV Premium Memberships.
The USEF International High Performances Programs and the USEF High Performance Pathway Programs are generously supported by the USET Foundation, the philanthropic partner to USEF. High Performance Program support is also provided by the USOPC and USEF sponsors and members.