Offering small animal insurance coverage options from two providers: Figo and Nationwide.
What you get when you purchase one of Figo’s pet health insurance plans:
- Reimbursement for your pet’s unexpected medical costs
- 10% discount, Figo’s Pet Cloud mobile app to manage your pet’s records, reminders and travel
- Figo’s pet tag with digital pet profile - allowing anyone who finds your pet to group text your family
- Figo travel water bowl
What you get when you purchase one of Nationwide's pet health insurance plans:
- 90% back on eligible vet bills
- exclusive to USEF employees and members
- not available to the general public, same price for pets of all ages
- average savings of 30% over similar plans from other pet insurers
- wellness plan option that includes spay/neuter
- vaccinations and more
What is Pet Insurance?
A health insurance plan that covers the illnesses and injuries of your pet. This includes veterinarians, ERs, and specialists.
What It Covers:
All illnesses and injuries, including hereditary and congenital, are covered as long as they are not pre-existing conditions.