Please note that a nomination MUST be submitted and attached to the form provided. There is NOT a limit to how many nominees can be submitted. Please keep in mind that the USEF Awards Committee is made up of representatives across many different breeds and disciplines. When evaluating the nominees, the committee members rely on the information provided to help them determine who will be awarded.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email or call Jera Jordan at [email protected] or call (859) 225-6939.
Awards Due October 18th, 2023
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Pegasus Medal of Honor Award
- Walter B. Devereux Sportsmanship Award
- Ellen Scripps Davis Memorial Breeders' Cup
- Junior Equestrian of the Year
Awards Due November 1st, 2023
- USEF Horse of the Year Award
- Equestrians of the Year
- Annual Equestrians of Honor Awards
Awards Due November 15th, 2023
- The EQUUS Foundation Humanitarian Award - To submit a nomination for this award, please submit the online form here. Nominations for this award will open October 1st, 2023.
*** If your nominee is competing and a full nomination cannot be provided to the Awards Desk prior to the due date, please contact Jera Jordan at [email protected] or (859) 225-6939. Any nominations received without prior notice will not be considered. ***
Click here to submit an online nomination for any of the above awards.