If you would like for the farm/entity to be registered in relation to USEF Horse of the Year Awards you will need to fill out the Farm, Corporation, Syndicate or Partnership Recording Application and pay the appropriate fee.  Please contact US Equestrian Support for more information.

Ready to register?  Create an account!