Objective: Athlete-focused talent identification, development and talent confirmation program.
Target: Aim to provide fundamental skills necessary for future team athletes and athletes focused on reaching Elite status.
- Annual selection with a retention review each year.
- Maximum of four years in the program; expectation athletes progress to the Development program by age 25 or within four years.
Criteria for Eventing 25 selection
- An MER at a CCI3*-L or talent spotted by the Performance Advisory Team
- Additional results at the CCI3*-L level.
- Application review evaluating potential talent, work ethic and commitment to the program.
- Mounted evaluation and interview at in-person assessment session.
The application for the 2021 Eventing 25 Program is now available in the Athlete Dashboard under Online Applications. Deadline for applications to be submitted is Monday, November 30, 2020 at 5:00pm eastern.
Questions? Contact Christina Vaughn at [email protected].