Attention U.S.-based athletes: If you are considering competing outside of the U.S. for any FEI competition in 2021, please contact Jenni Autry at [email protected].
2021 U.S. Eventing Team Opportunities
|Competition||Location||Levels||Dates||Applications Due||FEI Schedule|
|July 9, 2021||-|
|FEI Eventing Nations Cup™ - BOEKELO||NED||CCIO4*-L||10/07/2021-
|July 9, 2021||-|
2021 International Schedules
|Competition||Location||Levels||Dates||Definite Entry Date||FEI Schedule|
|BROMONT - Date Change!||CAN||
|BRAMHAM - CANCELLED
|GBR||CCI4*-L, CCI4*-S, CCIU254*-L||6/10/2021-
U.S. Athletes (U.S. citizens) wishing to compete in international competitions must receive permission from USEF. Please see the Additional Resources section below for information on competing abroad.
Applications to compete abroad as an Individual (not on a U.S. Team) are completed through Athlete Services.
Which application should I submit? In the online Athlete Dashboard, riders have access to two options: Online Applications and FEI Entry. It is important to complete the correct Application in order to able to compete.
- Online Applications: Required for selection to a Team. The Online Applications section allows athletes to apply for selection to a CCIO at which the U.S. will field a Team. This process is managed by USEF Eventing, and information about upcoming Team Events is available above. The USEF Eventing Department will complete FEI entries for selected athletes, so those only interested in Team selection should not also complete the FEI Entry.
- FEI Entry: Required to compete as an Individual. Atheletes must submit the FEI Entry in order to be entered into the FEI Entry System to compete as an individual at any FEI competition or CCIO, whether in the U.S. or abroad. The FEI Entry process in managed by US Equestrian Athlete Services.
- Access the International FEI Competition Entry Portal
- FEI Eventing Nations Cup™ Calendar 2021
- Find approved FEI Schedules for all international competitions by searching the FEI database.
- Please visit Athlete Services for more information on competing outside of the U.S.
Athletes wishing to file a grievance challenging a denial or threatened denial to participate in competition, please see the Athlete’s Guide to Filing a Grievance Regarding Opportunity to Participate and Grievance Form. For procedural guidance for filing a grievance, please contact Emily Pratt at [email protected]. Please contact the USOPC Athlete Ombudsman Office at (719) 866-5000, or [email protected], or visit www.athleteombudsman.org for guidance as to the USOPC grievance processes.