Welcome To USEF

Sign In To USEF


Report a Change of Address to USEF

Address changes must be submitted to USEF in writing. You can use the My USEF My Way My Account to submit your address change to USEF.

In order to submit your address change to USEF:
  1. Sign in to your My USEF My Way My Account.
  2. Under the Membership Options, select Change of Address/Email
  3. At the top, you will see the current address on record with USEF. Enter any changes in the fields below. Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
  4. Read the notice regarding points. Click Continue.
  5. You will receive notification that your address change request was submitted.